Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall/Winter Reading List

From my summer reading list I got to learn lots and grow from the books I had planned to go through; although the list did not get read completely. I'm hoping to contribute some reviews of the few books I got to read. A few works dropped from my reading list in the summer and a couple new ones have been added. Here is what I'm pining to read over the next two seasons. What's your current read? I'd love to hear - especially your recommendations.


Love in Hard Places - D. A. Carson
How To Study: John Schulte
The Difficult Doctrine of the Love of God - D. A. Carson

What He Must Be - 
 Voddie Baucham
When Sinner's Say I Do - Dave Harvey
Exemplary Husband - Stuart Scott
Humility - C. J. Mahaney
What Christianity Says About Sex, Love, and Marriage - Ronald H. Bainton
End of the Law - Jason C. Meyer
According to Plan - Graeme Goldsworthy
Family Driven Faith - Voddie Baucham
Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood - W. Grudem and J. Piper 
Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married - Gary Chapman 
George Whitefield v. 2 - Arnold Dallimore



No comments:

Post a Comment