Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dead and Now Alive

This is my pastor John and I when I got baptized last summer on July 3rd. 
It took me a while before I realized I should be obedient to Scripture and take the plunge. There were about 1/2 dozen of us who got baptized. In this way I was able to demonstrate the inward spiritual reality of what had happened years prior when I received eternal life. It was great to have my parents, church family, Daniel, and Tyler all there.  In this act I was confirming that I had been flatlined in my sin before I knew Jesus Christ. But God, showing me my sin, let me turn and believe in Christ's sacrifice for my punishment. That my old life of sin was buried and that I was now raised to life with Christ; for this life and the next. 

Dead


Buried


Alive



Id-un-get-betah den dat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment