Sunday, April 1, 2012

TBS Memories In 10 Lines


This month my 3-year undergrad at TBS is coming to a close. Kicking around the rez, the chapel, and the mess-hall has left me with some great memories that you wouldn't necessarily get primarily from just studying on your own. Here are 10 lines that I'll always remember from TBS.

1 - Pong on?
2 - That's garb. Chirps.
3 - All-nighter?
4 - Any announcements, Paul?
5 - Those who endure to the end will be saved.
6 - "What's for dinner Myrtle?" "Dinner! Now eat it."
7 - Yo! Any single female!
8 - Yo, sorry can't come, I have Greek.
9 - I'm a very manly muppet.
10 - (lights off) Somebody pray!

Associations:
1 - Stauff
2 - Bloomer
3 - Benoit & I
4 - Mr. Edwards
5 - Dr. Constant
7 - Stauff
8 - Anyone, all the time 
9 - House 12
10 - Myrtle

No comments:

Post a Comment