Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cali Here We Come



Hey y'all - so I'll be taking a break for the next week - I'm heading to California with my close friend Tyler. 
We're visiting our friend Daniel at the Masters College in Santa Clarita. Ty's looking at attending the seminary there and I'm stoked for some VACA time you know? I'm a little crazy in taking as many courses as I do here at Toronto Baptist Seminary , so I'm pretty stoked to take a deep breath on the west coast and get some of that great LA smog air.
(btw if you read this and are unawares of who TBS is you should come to OPEN HOUSE 
this Tuesday-Wednesday > it'll be awesome). 
Minus the few people who stumbled upon my blog from Germany, Belarus and Russia, those of you guys who read this are my buds from TBS so I'll try and soak up some rays for you while you trek through that left-over snow. Hope Chaps is stellar and Myrtle's chicken nuggets on friday are crispy - save some for me on monday!
What's happening to the blog? 1 week hiatus I guess - I'll be back with some more dead-guy quotes, top 7s, and I've got 2 book reviews for here in the works. And don't you worry Adam, I'll find some more country acts from SOCAL. 

This month's memory verse is:

"Grace to you and peace
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ
who gave himself for our sins
to deliver us from the present evil age,
according to the will of our God and Father,
to whom be the glory forever and ever.
Amen"

Galatians 1:3-5

Been fun - hope to be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment