Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Widjiitiwin: 4 Weeks In

I did not plan for camp. I think I should have worked out more before coming here. It is quite crazy here. I am glad I studied Galatians before coming up. But Justine & I are actually cabin-leading this week. I have eight 11-13 year olds. They are hyper and crazy. We've had them run-laps for discipline. But its great getting to play games with them, share stories, and talk about the Bible. I'm primarily getting to know the guy staff. They are a great bunch of guys. We had a guys Bible study together last night & prayed through Psalm 119. Such a blessing to have the Bible and men to read and talk about it with. We talked about the worthless things that we put before God and his Word (v37). Today was my day-off so I was in Huntsville for a bit renewing my license, played some guitar, and even joined in for wife-hugger wednesday. Here's my crib in the Dudes cabin for leadership-staff. I live with Bandit & Banks. Please pray for me & the staff & the campers - for us all to love Christ above the world, and then others more than ourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment